Evan's Marketing Blog



    This picture was taken at Mary's Peak.
My name is Evan Hayes. I am an 18 year old who was born and raised in Albany, Oregon. I recently moved to Corvallis, Oregon. Corvallis is the first place I've lived outside of Albany. Right now, I am deciding where I want to be in life, and how I can set myself up for success in the future. 
    At first, I wasn't planning on taking any college classes this year. I ended up finding out that I would be setting myself back and that I would be very bored if I didn't take at least one class. I enrolled in this course last second to start preparing myself for a future sales/broker position in my families company. It is a trucking company based out of Millersburg, Oregon. The companies name is Tradewinds Transportation LLC. ( http://tradewindstransportation.com/ ) I have worked there off and on since I was nine years old. I wanted an iPod and my mom told me I could earn the money working on the property pulling weeds. I made enough money and ordered one. A month or so later I left it on my moms car and it has never showed up since.   
     I am not majoring in anything quite yet, I will be deciding that next fall. The skills I am wanting to take away from this class is general knowledge of marketing and what marketing is about. I feel like a basic understanding of marketing is something I can apply to many jobs in the future. Marketing can also be used to market myself to customers and other companies. 
    Music is something I'm very passionate about. I've always been interested in music since I was a kid. Instead of watching cartoons as a kid, I would watch the channel called "Country Music Television". There is not a genre of music that I don't like. I love videography in music, the production of music, and the many aspects that can go into just one song. I am also very passionate about leaving an impact on someone or something in my lifetime. Whether it is an invention, or simply making a persons day. 
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

McDonald's New Diverse Tactics

Full Send